Saturday 5 May 2007

A whole week end off!!!

It's Saturday morning and I feel almost guilty because I do not have a plan for canvassing during the weekend.
After all the walking and talking and door knocking and delivering it's heaven to have a weekend off.After I have finished writing to some of the authorities to clear up housing or other matters I can even clear some of the paper that has been accumulating in my living room and catch up on the jobs at home that have been put on hold.
Thanks to all those who helped us by delivering leaflets. Without them Brian, Geoff and I could never have found time to call on so many people. Now we must set about doing those things that we promised whilst continuing to consult and report back to those who elected us. We are only at the start of our real work now.

No comments: