Thursday 3 July 2008

APOLOGIES

Putting in so much time on council work and other meetings means that I miss out filling in this blog as often as I should. I spend a lot of time to producing press releases on behalf of our PPC and Eastfield and writing letters on behalf of Eastfield voters.

During the early part of this year your councillors were very involved in getting together the required information in order to have the open space on Eastway declared a Village Green or Common. We are still waiting to hear back from North Yorkshire County Council.

It is dissapointing when so few write to this blog but if you do I shall be happy to answer you. If you send me an email you can be assured on at least a reply the same day and details of what I am doing about your query also because I look at my emails every day.

Why not try me?

Councillor Brian O'Flynn. Email cllr.brian.oflynn@scarborough.gov.uk

No comments: